Monday, March 27, 2006

Week 25 Summary - Well I guess you can have nice weather in March in Austin. Dry, light breeze, soft but not mushy field - if it had only been overcast (Yellow lost several great throws in the sun) and cooler (you know me, I like highs below 55 for game play) it would have been perfect. Well my nit picks aside, we did have a good game. Got up to 10 on 10 for a while and had quite a game. Unfortunately Yellow didn't score except for 2 safeties, but it was still a good game. I define a good game where nearly everyone has at least one great play and I think that this game had that. Even plays that ended with drops (like the aforementioned sun blinding passes) were great when you consider the throws. It doesn't have to be a touchdown to be great - sometimes is a sack or a key block - a defensed pass or fighting for a catch - the kind of play when even members of the other team congratulate you.

Week 26 Preview - Games like the last week really make me hungry to play again. I simply can't wait until Saturday and hate that its still 5 days away (well 4 by the time most of you will read this in the Evite). See you Saturday.

Link of the Week WARNING THIS IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK - http://gprime.net/video/iwanttopoopbackandforth/

No comments:

Blog Archive