Monday, May 15, 2006

Week 32 Game Summary: A little old school action. 5 on 5 and smaller field. Big thanks to Nick for bringing a kid in his neighborhood. Jones is going to be the starting quarterback for Crocket next year and he displayed some serious speed, scrambling, and ability to throw on the run. Nice kid and a fun game - Oh, and I had a beautiful pick when Jones threw a really hard and low ball to Nick who bounced it off his foot and I was able to bring it in on the 1 foot line and stick two feet in on the sideline. Not to toot my horn but what the hell. I showed up and I write the blog : ). Final score 8 to 7.5 Red over Yellow.

Week 33 Game Preview: Last week a lot of our regulars (Josh, Mike, Mike, Ethan, Matt, etc.) said they were going to be back this week. So hopefully we can get at least one more good line game in before the end of the season. Speaking of the end of the season. We've obviously been having trouble getting full games up for the last 2 weeks. That's usually a signal to me that its time to wrap up until fall (that and when it gets so hot that I can't play worth a flop). So I ask you in your response to talk about you thoughts on when to end the season. Be sure to indicate if you think you can play Memorial Day Weekend (in 2 weeks). If not . . .


Link of the Week: http://www.americandadvsfamilyguy.com/

No comments:

Blog Archive