Sunday, May 07, 2006

Week 31 Summary - Well this was one of those weird weeks. No regular QBs and an odd number of players. So what do we do? Play 6 on 5 with people like Matt QB'ing for Yellow and everyone taking turns at QB for Red. Not the prettiest of games although there were a couple of nice plays. One where Yellow was in the process of intercepting the ball but Red took it away and another where Red caught the ball way down field and in the process of lateraling it, lost it to Yellow who was right on his hip and took it all the way back to the original line of scrimage.

Week 32 Preview - We really need players to start coming out. 11 Players is not a good game and I'm probably not going to be able to play this week because I pulled my hamstring on the last play of the game. I'll be out there with the equipment and my try to play line or rush but that may be all I can do.

Link of the Week - http://videosift.com/story.php?id=2287

No comments:

Blog Archive