Sunday, April 16, 2006

Week 28 Game Summary - Well this week was a little bit disappointing. Only 5 on 5. But we picked up another new player and the reason it was such a small game was the holiday, not injuries or lack of interest. So I'm sure next week will a more normal-sized game. Now if I told you that Nick was the only regular QB we had playing, and the other team used 3 different QBs, you'd probably guess that Nick's team would win, right? There's an expression that defense wins championships. In this case, I think defense lost the game because our's didn't get it done. I managed to let Josh get wide open on the first two drives when I got screwed up on the "stick or switch" question on one play and when I got tangled up with Dan (also on my team). That put us down 2-0 and we never recovered - finishing 7-4 . Still it was a fun game.

Week 29 Preview - Matt back from Egypt, everyone else back from visiting with families, and an offensive line back in our game.

Link of the Week - http://videosift.com/story.php?id=1172

No comments:

Blog Archive