Sunday, April 23, 2006

Week 29 Summary - Week 29 was a bit of a good news/bad news game. The good news was that we had 7 on 7 despite only having 11 on RSVPing yes and despite 2 of those 11 not showing up. The bad news was that it was humid as hell which killed me and Matt wasn't recovered from a 72 mile bike trip a week earlier. So Yellow was hurting (along with my wrist). The game started pretty close and was 2-2 when Chenault had to leave Red and Jesse arrived to take his place. Then Red pulled away - ultimately winning 7-2 or 7-3 depending one the final call which I never quite got. Mike Valdez had a career day with three really big catches - all of them worth applauding. Josh also had a big game but that's not surprising since he brought his own fans. I think I need an odd number of players next week so I can sit out and rest occassionally. The heat is killing me and with my wrist problem, I can't rest up on the offensive line like I normally can : )

Week 30 Preview - Last week of April. Should be a lot like Week 29 in terms of weather. Hopefully not though. I may bring oxygen.

Link of the Week - http://videosift.com/story.php?id=1250

No comments:

Blog Archive